Lège Cap Ferret, France
The conference will be held in Lège-Cap Ferret, near Bordeaux, France.
This biannual conference series is a merger of the Scale Space conferences and the Variational Level Set Methods conference.
The aim is to bring together two different communities with common research interests: the one on scale space analysis and the one on variational, geometric and level set methods and their applications in image interpretation and understanding.
Typical conference topics cover
Scale space methods
Level set methods
PDEs in image processing
restoration and reconstruction
Inverse problems in imaging
Shape from X
Multi-scale shape analysis
Wavelets and Image decompositions
Medical and other Applications
Selection of salient scales
Differential geometry and Invariants
Mathematics of novel imaging methods
- Alfred Hero (University of Michigan)
- Jean-Michel Morel (CMLA, ENS Cachan)
- Gabriele Steidl (Technische Universität Kaiserslautern)
- Marc Teboulle (Tel-Aviv University)
Papers accepted for the conference appeared in the conference proceedings that are published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
Authors are invited to submit a full-length twelve-page paper electronically via the SSVM'15 Paper Submission Web Page.
All papers will undergo a double-blind peer-review procedure.
- Jean-François Aujol (IMB, Univ. Bordeaux)
- Mila Nikolova (CNRS, CMLA, ENS Cachan)
- Nicolas Papadakis (CNRS, IMB, Bordeaux)